Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sparkly Play Dough

To close out our two weeks studying snow and snowmen, I made the kiddos sparkly play dough.  The kiddos had a blast, as always. 

Here is the simple recipe, I just added tons of glitter the last few moments I was stirring the mixture in the pan.

I love the creativity that comes from playing with play dough.
 

 Above right:  The kiddo who created this sculpture told me how she did it, she said, "All you have to do is make a big ball and put your fingerprints all around it."

The kiddos played for quite a while with the dough.






They always enjoy pressing various items from around the preschool into the dough to make impressions.  Pictured just below, the kiddo told me his dough now looked like "football lights."


No comments:

Post a Comment