Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Snowman Sequence Books

This week we are continuing the snow theme with snowmen

I created these fold-able books for the kiddos so we could talk about the sequence of making a snowman.
 You can see they are simple accordion books.  I had some chip board scraps that I covered with scrapbook paper.  Then I cut a long strip of paper and folded it so there were four segments for our snowman sequence.
One of my four's sequence book.

First we talked about the sequence of making a snowman.  I drew each panel out on white boards as we discussed.  First it has to snow.  Next you roll the snow into balls.  Then you stack the balls.  Finally you decorate the snowman.
One of my three's sequence book.
 I love making books!  This was extra fun to do with the kiddos.  I love seeing their drawing skills.  They did a great job (both age groups) of coming up with the sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment