Friday, May 17, 2019

The Great Clean Out and Father's Day

Journal Time - Today I had the kiddos draw a picture of me and them.  Cute!  Here are a couple of them...
 



 


Father's Day Cards - 
 
 
 

Father's Day Gifts - Don't look too closely!  The pic on the left is the finished product.


Backyard - In cleaning out I found bags of rocks and sand...
I also discovered a stash of bath coloring capsules.  So great for water play and easy color mixing.  I used to use food coloring, this is SO much better!



Yahoo for our wacky, windy, slightly sunny water day!
 

Journals - Family Portraits - Love these!!!
 
 
 

Bean Bin - It has rained and rained today, so we pulled out the bean bin to occupy ourselves.  It is always fun to play in!

Journal Time - Class Picture - 
 
 

Wet Chalk - Wow!  Wet chalk is so fun to work with.  A bonus to all this rain we've had! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment