Thursday, January 24, 2013

Delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

To help celebrate National Peanut Butter Day - January 23.


This is my favorite PB recipe, I got it from my sister and it is so dang yummy I've usually eaten half the dough before I'm done baking the cookies.  Ha.  Enjoy!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

 Cream together:
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup peanut butter (I use creamy)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla

Mix in:
1 1/4 cups flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt

Stir in:
1/2 12 oz. bag of semi sweet chocolate chips

Taste the dough...Mmmm so dang tasty.

Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.  My oven runs hot, so I do 350 degrees F for 8 - 9 mins. 

Recipe makes about 2 1/2 dozen.  That's why I usually double it!  Hips beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment