Friday, November 16, 2012

TP Turkeys - Gobble Gobble

This week we made these fabulous TP Turkeys.   I got the idea from Thrifty Crafty Girl:

http://www.thriftycraftygirl.com/2011/11/24-days-of-thanksgiving-obligatory-kids.html

 I love it anytime there is a cute craft utilizing tp rolls!  

My threes and my fours loved it!  First I had the kiddos glue their eyes and beaks onto their tubes.  I cut the beaks for my threes (although I probably should have had them do it.)  

Then the kiddos painted their paper plate half.  We used the left over paint from our salad spinner leaf art (see post: Our Classroom Tree and Salad Spinner Leaf Art).  I simply scooped all the left over paint out of the salad spinner and saved it for the next project.  The globby bits are from all the glitter we used on the leaves

Once the paper plates dried, I hot glued the plate to the tp turkey.  They turned our really cute!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment