Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday - Toddlers

Here are some of the things we did in our Friday toddler group this week.

Sticky Art - I taped sheets of contact paper on the table for each kiddo and set out a bunch of shapes for them to stick.  They enjoyed the project, and it was great for their fine motor skills.
 

One kiddo came over to see what we were doing and inadvertently put his hand on his contact paper... "Hey!  Why's the table sticky?!"  This started the kiddos sticking their hands on their contact paper.  Ha!  It is very tactile.

Yearbooks - I made yearbooks for the older kiddos.  I had these guys "sign" mine.  They loved seeing their pictures in my book.
 
Tent - I set up the tent for the older kiddos this week because we were doing a camping theme.  I left it up for these guys because I thought they'd have fun with it.

Stamps - These guys discovered the stamp bin.  A whole bunch of old stamps, so cool, so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment