Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This year's preschool birthday gifts!

I have finally decided what to give this year for my preschool birthday gifts!  (And just in time too!  I have 2 girls with birthdays this weekend.)  I wanted to give something educational of sorts.  So I came up with a writing bag, notebook, pens and pencils etc.  I love it!

I got the bag idea from a friend when she brought over her 8 month old little boy for us to babysit.  She had a small bag like this that fit 2 diapers and a small package of wipes.  It was great!  So I lifted the idea to create this writing bag!  See what you think

I cut the fabric at about 7" X 20".  Added a velcro closure with a button sewed over it to cutesy it up!



    The notebook I got on clearance at Michaels for fifty cents and all the other items are from the dollar store.  The notebook of course has the initial of the kiddo's first name.  I'm real excited.  I think they'll like them!  I hope they will!  I do!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely and amazing collection of birthday gifts for Boys and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great collection of birthday gifts. Thanks for sharing with us. The next time I have to gift anything I will definitely come to your blog.

    Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you make gifts each year for your kids? I feel like a terrible teacher now haha. But seriously how cute are these!

    ReplyDelete