Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday - Toddlers

Boxed Airplane - I ordered some books and was excited when they came in an over sized box.  I put it out for the kiddos to play in.  One of the girls hopped right in and we began drawing controllers and buttons on it, then the boys got more excited about it.

Hammering Pegs - I've been wanting to get one of these toys for the preschool, so when I saw it at Ikea yesterday, I grabbed it!  The kiddos each enjoyed it.  Great hand eye coordination and perseverance.

Learning Station - Block Drop - A class favorite, heck, I get a kick out of this.  We were working on colors as the kiddos dropped each block in.  They did a good job sharing as well.

Sunshine Plate - The older kiddos painted these plates I think back in the fall for a project, and we didn't need that many.  I thought they would be great to make a sunshine.  The kiddos cut rays around the outside edge and glued on a face.  Soon they had a cheerful sunshine.

New Books - I found these books at our Aviary this weekend.  The kiddos greatly enjoyed both and asked for the owl one to be read multiple times.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment