Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday - Toddlers - Reptiles

Watercolor Painting - Coil Snakes - As the kiddos came in they painted a paper plate to become a fabulous snake.
  
Learning Station - Cutting Practice and Stickers - I set out paper and stickers to work the kiddo's fine motor muscles.  They enjoyed cutting along the paper as well.

Super Why Mask - One of my kiddos spied Super Why on my box of Alphabits cereal and asked if he could have the mask.  I had two boxes, so two of the kiddos got to be Super Why.  They were super cute in their masks.  (The other kiddos were not interested in the masks, fortunately.)

 Airplane - These guys were so cute playing airplane today.  They pulled out the headsets, then set up the chairs.  They went to Disneyland, the supermarket and Hawaii.
I got two of these old style headsets in the give away pile at my daughter's school a few years back.  They have been the best!

Gator Clips -  The older kiddos painted these clips for these guys.  I brought them out at snack time to clip on their bowls.  The kiddos worked on putting them on and taking off their bowls and cups.  We teased about the gators eating their snack.

Two favorite books:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment