Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Week 2 on Christmas

Stacking Reindeer - I think this is a new favorite project of mine!  So very cute!  We talked about small, medium and large.  Or as the kiddos put it:  me, mom, and dad!
 

Candy Cane Play Dough - I LOVE homemade play dough.  Today I just made two batches, one with red food coloring and red glitter and the other batch with opaque glitter and peppermint extract.  Smells yummy! 
 

Our Class Tree - Here it is, all decked out before everything starts going home!

Curly Bearded Santa - I love this activity!  Here's how this year's batch turned o
 

I was taking a picture of each of their kiddos with their Santa, this kiddo insisted on keeping it in front of her face.  She said she wanted to BE Santa!  Ha!  I also loved her cotton ball eyes!

C is for Cookie - This week we learned with the letter C.  I dug out my old Sesame Street videos and found cookie monster singing, "C is for cookie that's good enough for me..."


Snack - The kiddos got to enjoy some cookies and we tried to munch them just right so as to create a C.

Snow Cave - My hubby created this in our front yard.  It has just been a mound for the last week or so.  Yesterday my hubby carved it out and the kiddos who have been waiting were soooo very excited to play in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment