Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday - Mom's Morning Out - Toddlers

Welcome December and welcome Christmas crafts!

Tissue Paper Wreaths - These turned out so darn cute!  They are a new favorite of mine.  The kiddos scrunched tissue paper squares and glued them on.  I found this idea on this blog:  Check it out!

Here's the set up - I cute tissue paper squares and pulled out paintbrushes and glue.
 I showed the kiddos how to scrunch a square of tissue paper and to glue it on their wreath.
 Here are the wreaths when the kiddos were done, I was about to hot glue on the bows.
And here they are hanging on the class Christmas tree...
 

Bean Bin - These kiddos LOVE to dig, scoop, and play in the bean bin.  This month I added jingle bells.  They loved playing with those as much as the older kiddos did!

Gingerbread Scraps - I had a ton of these punch out scraps left over from the older kiddos.  So I pulled them out for my tots to enjoy gluing.  They made some pretty nice collages with the scrap bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment