Friday, August 9, 2013

Summer Camp - A bit of messy fun!

For our final day of summer camp, I decided to do a few messy activities that I've been eyeballing...

Jello Finger Paint - A most delicious art activity!  The kiddo's licked more than they painted, but that was half the fun!

I got this tasty idea from this blog.


Nature Journal - I made these little books for each of the kiddos.  I chose sparkly paper instead of something more naturey because I had some and who doesn't love a little sparkle.  The kiddos enjoyed finding nature bits to tape into their journals.  I let them use my less favorite rolls of wasbi tape.


 

Foot Painting - I love these kinds of messy activities.  Some of the kids were hesitant others just jumped right in.  Ha.  It's always great to get a bit of paint between your toes!



No comments:

Post a Comment