Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Great Outdoors! - Tp Campfires

Tp Campfires and S'mores (of sorts) -  Oh what yummy fun!   I filled the kiddos up on marshmallows today!

First the kiddos made their fabulous tp campfires.  We painted our tp rolls with brown and gray paint yesterday.  I hot glued the tp rolls in a fire shape on a paper plate.  The kiddos added the flames.

Here is my goofy looking campfire made with paper towel rolls.  We're going to sit around this as a class tomorrow.  Perhaps tell a few stories, sing a song or two.  "Roast" some s'mores.  I think I'll have my hubby set up our little pup tent in the preschool.
 After the kiddos finished their fire, they got to "roast" a marshmallow or two (or three or four).  Here is the set up.

 

I saw this idea originally on this blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment