Wednesday, December 17, 2014

2014 Christmas Gifts


Sharpie on Dollar Store Plates - I love doing this one.  The kiddos draw on a plate with sharpie.  I write on the back what they drew, along with the date.  Then we wrap them up for their parents for Christmas.


This was my youngest class.  I added the curly cues.

Capes - I love to make the kiddos their own superhero capes for their Christmas gift.  Every kid needs a cape (or 2 or 3).  Then the kiddos get to bring them back to preschool and use them the week we do superheroes (usually in the end of January).


This year I used donated fabric (thanks to my neighbor!) and cut simple triangle-ish shapes.  I used felt for their initial and ribbon around the neck (in a simple slip cover).  I made a loop in the ribbon on one end of the ribbon and sewed a button on the other end.


Sibling Gifts - Christmas Crocodiles - The kiddos made these cute crocodiles for their siblings, friends, parents, anybody.  I ran out of tiny googly eyes, so we made do with regular sized eyes.  The kiddos enjoyed painting them and adding bumps and teeth with a Sharpie.  The younger kiddos used watercolor paint.

Kiddo Gifts From Me - Along with their cape, the kiddos got a couple of books and a "build a straw" kit.  I gave the younger kiddos a crazy straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment