Friday, February 7, 2014

Mom's Morning Out - Toddlers - Dinosaurs

Learning Station - Cereal Sort - The kiddos sorted (well, sort of) cereal and then munched it.  Mostly they just munched it, ha!  But we did talk about shapes and colors as they found pieces in their bowls.
The older kiddos were learning about dinosaurs this week, so these kiddos got a bit of that too.  This T-rex is eye-ing the cereal hungrily.

Volcano Scene - The kiddos got to glue lava onto their volcanoes and add dinosaur stickers.  I wanted to use up the extra bits from the older kiddos week and this was a cute way to do it!



Dino Feet - Just a mini version of what I made for the older kiddos.

Dinosaur Eggs - I made these kiddos dino eggs, just like I did for the older kiddos.  I didn't figure they would be able to crack them open, but I thought they might like to try.  Ha!  No, they just wanted Ms. Sara to free their dinos from their eggs.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment