Thursday, December 20, 2012

Kiddo Christmas Gifts for 2012

Spoiler alert...

For the kiddos Christmas gifts this year, I put together a gift bucket.

Sand bucket - on clearance at Michael's for 25 cents each (Bananza!) - now it's a snow bucket!
Coloring book - dollar store
Pack of crayons - 25 cents back in August at the back to school sales
Bottle of bubbles - 3 for $1 at the dollar store
Personalized cape - (Silly me, I should have taken pictures of these) - using donated fabric and felt to create the superhero emblem with their initial.  (You can kinda see the capes folded up in each bucket)

Then I added a personalized gift for each kiddo, based on what I know they love.  Some of those items were:  package of straws, oyster crackers (that is a kiddo's absolute favorite snack), finger nail polish, gum, a ball of yarn...

These buckets were really fun to put together.  Of course I started back in October so all would be ready.  Here's a shot of them under our class tree with all our kid made ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment