Friday, May 3, 2019

Rr Week

Ready for our Rowdy and possibly  
Rambunctious Rr Week?!!

Rr Clothing - Robots, rock and roll, red...
 

Circle Time - A couple of kiddos were excited to realize that "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer" has A LOT of Rr's in it.  Ha!  So of course we had to sing it!

Free Play - Robin Hood - A kiddo discovered the Robin Hood hat in the dress up bin.  I briefly told him the story and he was super excited to try it out!!  He recruited a king and some Merry Men.  All he needed was money to rob...
 

Snack - Root Beer Floats - Oh yum!

Rings - As I have begun cleaning out my bins, I found I had several packages of rings.  Perfect for Rr week!!!

Ribbon Wrists - The kiddos helped me use up some of my copious ribbon supplies to make these lovely bracelets.  Once we got them done we danced to some fun music.

I just tied the ribbon on a large hair elastic.
 
I started running low on ribbons, so I pulled out some tulle for the next class.  I think I like the tulle better!

Rain? - We were hoping it would rain today .... 

Peep Rabbits - Another yummy Rr!
 
Tp Rockets - 
 


Launching Rockets - They were aiming for the red basket.

Layered Rainbows - Great cutting practice.  The kiddos cut each layer of their rainbow, then glued it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment