Friday, May 10, 2019

Great Outdoors and Mother's Day Gifts

Circle Time - Campfire - We "toasted" marshmallows today!!

Free Play - Tent - Oh what fun to have a tent to play in!  Also, we were working on finishing up our mother's day gifts today.  No peeking!
 

Snack - S'mores - We filled our cones with yummy chocolate, marshmallows and teddy grahams.  A few minutes in the oven and taadaa!  Yummy s'mores! 

Campsites - These turned out super cute!  If we had a smidge more time, we could have added even more ...
I saw this idea on this blog:  HERE!

Frog - This little amphibian turned out so very cute!  I found this idea on this blog:  HERE!
 

Mother's Day Gifts - This year I decided to do painted jars.  Several had been donated to the preschool, so it was perfect!  I helped the kiddos paint and print their hands on the outside of a jar, then we painted the inside of the jar by squirting paint in and shaking it around.  
 
I saw this idea on this blog:  HERE!

Doily Flowers - The kiddos watercolor painted doilys, then I taped them onto skewers.  Turned out pretty fabulous!
 
 

Card and Drawing - I interviewed each kiddo about their mom, then on the outside, they drew a picture of her.  I always love to see how the kiddos draw their moms!!

 

 
 

Toddler's Mother's Day Cards - After I printed the kiddo's hands on their jar, I printed them on a paper.  Then just whipped together these cute cards for the kiddos to color inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment