Friday, January 6, 2017

Qq Week

Welcome to 2017!  And welcome to Qq week!

4 Quarters = $1.00 - We learned about quarters today:   Which president is on them and how many equal a dollar.  Then we made some very shiny quarters.
I saw this great idea on this blog:  Here!

Quarter Rubbing - The kiddos did a rubbing of a quarter in their journal earlier.  Now we were doing rubbings to show how many quarters equaled a certain amount of money. 

Snow Exploring - Checking out the snowmen and the start on Mr. Adam's snow cave.

 Snack - Quesadillas - Yum!  The perfect Qq snack! 
 
Q-tip Art - Toddlers - Just Washi tape and Q-tips.  So much fun!

A Wallet of Gift Cards - Toddlers - I had a few empty gift cards I added to our cash register.  The kiddos LOVE playing with the cards, but aren't so interested in the money.  So I've kept collecting cards.  Now we have a spare wallet or two and the kiddos LOVE putting the gift cards in and out of the wallet.

Quilt - Toddlers - The kiddos created a quilt to tuck under their sleeping chins...
All snuggly....
I got this idea from this blog:  Here!

Quilts - I showed the kiddos a couple of the quilts I have made to help them with the learning station.  

Hungry, Hungry Hippos - Santa brought the preschool a new game!  I forgot how noisy this game is, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment