Friday, January 13, 2017

Cc Week

Welcome to our crazy Cc week!

Eskimo Village - Cold - The kiddos checked out our Eskimo village.  They particularly enjoyed fishing for the villagers.  Apparently I need to make a basked to hold all the fish they catch and a fire to cook them over.  The igloos didn't turn out quite right, I'll have to try them again.  
I got the figurines and canoes from Target, they were ornaments I found on super clearance.

Games - Checkers - Connect 4 - Chutes and Ladders - There are so many Cc games!  

Cookie Monster - Cookies and Cream Ice Cream - Oh yum!  I found this easy recipe.  The kiddos and I whipped it up (literally).  We'll eat it on Wednesday after it's frozen.  We did taste it and it was yummy!
We found this recipe quick, easy and tastey!  It is a bit rich.  Next time I'm going to try it with half and half instead of the heavy whipping cream.  I got this easy recipe on this blog:  Here!

Snack - Chicken Nuggets and Carrots - Yummy Cc snack!  

Clothes Pin People - The kiddos created faces, then I stuck them on a clothes pin.  These little guys can eat and yell and sing!  Oh, and hold things too.  I saw these on this blog:  Here!
 
 
 

Computer Laptop - The kiddos got their own computers today.  They got to decorate them and then they worked on them for a while.  Some kiddos set right to typing, others were pointing out the numbers or letters, and some just enjoyed putting stickers on.  Ha.
 
Catching Snowflakes - We were excited to get snow a bit this week. 

Cereal Munching - The kiddos munched a bit while they worked on their journals.


Journals - Ice Cream Cones and Cinder Cones - You only want to eat one of these! 

Card Making - Kiddos enjoyed stamping cards today.

Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies - On Monday I was asking the kiddos what cookies we should make ... silly me!  This fabulous idea was came from one of the kiddos ... 4 Cs!  

Cookie Making - Delicious work.  I love how everyone must see the mixer at work!  Ha!

Clocks - Telling Time - These kiddos are starting to get clocks figured out.  I love this version with the lift up tabs for help learning the minutes.  

 For the Youngsters, I didn't do the lift the flap, and they painted theirs.

Egg Carton Volcanoes - When a few of the kiddos finished painting their clocks, they still wanted to work on something.  So I grabbed some spare egg cartons and let them go.  As they worked they began creating this fabulous dialogue about these volcanoes they were painting.  It was wonderful.


Games - Colors - Twister - The kiddos enjoyed a limber game today.... 


Gluing Circles - Toddlers - 

The Very Hungry Caterpillar - Toddlers - During snack we watched the book video, then Ms. Sara glued each of the kiddos their own hungry caterpillar.  

Cc is for Cat - Toddlers - The kiddos added all the needed features to their red cat.


Colors - Oil Pastels - I pulled these out to play with colors today.  They are so vibrant and different to work with.  We tried a bit of color mixing but mostly we just drew. 
We also discovered that the type of paper you use makes a difference too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment