Friday, February 1, 2019

Bb Week

Welcome to our best Bb week!

Bb Clothing - With black and blue - all of us had something on that worked!  One kiddo brought his Batman bowtie (on his bag) and a bruise on his noggin'.  All great Bb words!
 

Butterflies - We talked about how butterflies start out (egg then caterpillar), we wondered what it would be like if WE started out as caterpillars!!

I used the bottom part of old fashion peg clothespins.  (The top part has been cut off to use as peg people:  ninjas, fairies, elves, etc.)  I use this lower part for this project and to make airplanes.  My hubby cuts and sand them for me.
 

Finger Puppet Bats - We talked a bit about bats and what they eat and when they are active.  Then we turned off the lights and flew our bats around!

These are the fingertips of gloves, felt wings and then we add googly eyes.


Box Car - Look at these fabulous cars we created from cereal boxes!  Hope you all enjoy them at home!  They turned out so cute!!!
This is how we did the steering wheel.  I made these cars with all my age groups.  They each LOVED them.  The younger groups I made the car and they spent their time decorating it.
 
I tweaked this idea from this blog:  Here!


Snack - Banana Bread - Yum!

Batman - He made an special appearance at our preschool today!  Thanks Batman!!

Box Towers - Always so fun to build and then knock down!


Batman Craft Stick - Ok, these are a bit silly, but also cute!  I have a kiddo who LOVES Batman, so I had to find a craft for this week!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment