Friday, December 8, 2017

Christmas Week 1

Decorating the Tree - The kiddos were so very excited about the tree they had to put something on it, so I pulled out some candy canes.

Journal Time - They drew Santa...
 

Melted Snowman Ornament - The kiddos put all the pieces of a snowman into their bulbs.  "Snow", carrot nose, and peppercorn eyes and buttons.
I saw this idea on this blog:  Here!
She used Epsom salts, which would have been way easier, but I had fake snow on hand so we used that.  It was crazy static-y, but we had fun with it.
 

Sewed Tree - These kiddos practiced their sewing again today.  Making a tree, so cute!  Then they added a scene around it.

I got the idea for these trees on this blog:  Here
 
 

Journal Time - Reindeer - Today I had the kiddos create a reindeer from 2 ovals.  Here are a few examples of what they came up with...
 
 

Wrapping Gifts - It's that time!

Free Form Santa - I put out a few supplies and had the kiddos create their own Santas.  They did a wonderful job of creating their own work!
 
 

Christmas Monster - I found this monster wreath on clearance after Halloween.  It is so cute I wanted to keep it up all year!  Here he is ready for Christmas.

Simple Tissue Wreath - Toddlers - Easy peasy and so very cute!  I usually cut small squares of tissue to use, but I found these tissue circles on clearance last year, and they are cute too.  The wreath is cereal boxes, cut and painted.

Journal Time - Wreaths - The kiddos created a wreath in their journals using the leftover tissue circles from the Toddler class.
 

Mason Lid Wreaths - The kiddos worked long and hard on these wreaths.  They turned out super cute!
 


I got the basic idea for these on this blog:  Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment