Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Summer Camp - Goo

Liquid Chalk - So fun and a great start to a goo filled camp.
  Liquid Sidewalk Chalk
1 16 oz box of cornstarch
2 ½ cups water
Food coloring or powdered tempera paint

Fills a muffin tin (as above)

Bucket Decorating - The kiddos added colorful shapes to their goo buckets. 
 I also got small inexpensive containers (from the dollar store) for each type of goo so the kiddos could take it all home with them.

Kool-Aid Slime - This was a new recipe to me and is now a new favorite!  Fabulous texture. 
I found this recipe on this blog:  Here!
This recipe is made with Metamucil.  Instead of buying a large canister of it, I got these capsules and cut them open.  This jar of 100 gave me 5 TBS., so 5 batches.


Glitter Goo - This is the boroax and glitter glue recipe...

Poka-Dot Slime - 
I found this interesting recipe on this blogHere!

Color Burst Ooblek - Tub tints...  Saw this idea on this blog:  Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment