Monday, February 2, 2015

Learning Station - "All About Me" Book

This was fun to do with the kiddos.  I really enjoyed all their comments and questions as they worked.  I loved as they talked with and helped each other.
I just put together a little book with typical pages such as:

Here is a picture of me
My favorite colors are
Here is a picture of my preschool teacher
I have __ people in my family, here is a picture of them
This is my house
I am ___ feet and ___ inches tall
My favorite snack is
If i could have any pet it would be
My favorite thing to play with at preschool is

This worked great for the preschool class.  The youngsters could have done with half as many pages.  So we are working in their book for two days.  It was a lot of drawing for them, but I wanted the book to be their work, their drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment