Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Learning Station - Snowman Name -

Preschoolers - Continuing our work on writing our names all by ourselves, the kiddos wrote each letter of their name on a snowball, then stacked them up to spell their name and added a snowman face on top.  They turned out super cute!
 

I had a couple of these multiple color clicker pens, I thought I'd set them out to write with.  The kiddos loved them.  Most of the kiddos liked changing their color each letter.  Great fine motor as they were trying to click them.

Youngsters - I wrote the kiddos letters out and they found them and stacked them.
Toddlers - I clipped their letters in their clothespin, then helped them put their letters in the right order.  For all the kiddos, we used their written name on their clothespin as a resource to help get their name right.

No comments:

Post a Comment