Saturday, November 17, 2018

Cc Week

Welcome to our colorful and creative Cc week!

Cc Clothing - C in words...
 

Button Caterpillars - Cute little friends...  Just buttons and pipe cleaners.


Science - Chocolate Chip Cookies - Oh yum!

Cupcakes - The kiddos picked flavors for their cupcakes, then decorated them.
 

Leaf Blowing - This is a hold over activity from last week.  We gathered some leaves and then added them to our picture of us blowing...

 

Games - Candyland - 

Circle Time - Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - By Clark's request we pulled out our Chicka tree and in-acted the book as I read.  Fun!
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - Story Visuals [speech therapy and autism]


Tp Cat - Oh these turned out super cute!  The older kiddos got to pick their bits and I hot glued them on.  For the toddlers, I totally prepped their cats and they painted them.  Everyone used water colors - which I love because they dry so quickly.  

There was lots of "meowing" going on.  Ha!
 
 

Backyard BBQ - I found this little "kitchen" bbq at a thrift store for $5!  What a fabulous find.  The kids LOVE to cook on the grill for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment