Friday, September 30, 2016

Ff Week

This week we are going to be learning with the letter Ff.

Fancy Feet - The kiddos really enjoyed decorating their boxed feet.  Some kiddos liked it so much they asked to make fancy hands as well.  Sure!

Here is our stack of donated tissue boxes ready for action.  I ran a piece of clear packing tape around each box to help make it a bit more sturdy.
 Feathers were a favorite...
Here they are doing some fancy footwork! 
 

Backyard - Flower Power Potions - I had these flowers sitting on my table.  They were spent and ready to be thrown away, but I hated to do it.  The colors were still so pretty.  Then I got the fabulous idea to use them for Ff week!

Finger Puppets - So fun!

Die Cut Machine - Feathers - Ms. Sara pulled out her cutting machine so the kiddos could punch out feathers.  They enjoyed it immensely.  My machine is from Stampin' Up and is kid user friendly.  The feathers were a die cut.  Unfortunately you can't really see them in this picture.

Fairies - The girls were super excited to make these.  The guys, slightly less.  Ha.  They worked on making pants and shirts for their boy fairies.
 This is how one of the boy fairies turned out.  I got this fabulous idea from this blog:  Here!
I made half sized fairies for the toddlers.

Snack - Root Beer Floats - Oh yum!Happy kiddos... 


Backyard - Water Works - The kiddos were pouring water into the little water wheel, as it ran through and onto the table, it poured off into the grass.  They grabbed buckets and scoops to catch the water and return it to the wheel.  Quite fun.

Sock Fish - These were fun to put together.  The kiddos chose their sock, we added eyes, then they stuffed it with cotton balls.  We made fishy faces and swam our fish around the room.  Here are a couple of our fish...
I saw this idea on this blog:  Here!  I got the socks at the dollar store.
 Ok, this is seriously my favorite!  This kiddos was cooking up some dinner! 

Coffee Filter Flowers - Toddlers...
I just twisted the pipe cleaner around the scrunched end of the coffee filter and twisted a leaf.

Car Tube - A favorite of the toddlers...

Fishing Poles - We caught our little sock fishes with our poles.  While we were making our poles, the kiddos told me all about the fishing trips they had gone on.  The kiddos found sticks in the backyard, we tied a clothes pin on the bottom of a string of yarn.   I hot glued the knots to make sure they stayed put.


French Fries - YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment